What should I Expect?
- Fully indoor shooting range – No worries about the weather! All of our training takes place at our facility.
- Illinois and Florida qualification – Our training covers all aspects of the Illinois concealed carry license requirements. As a bonus, completion of our training also qualifies you for a Florida concealed carry license
- Have you served in the military or are you still serving? You will only need Session 2. Just bring a copy of your DD214 or your current military ID and you will only pay $75.
- Professional and friendly instructors – Our instructors have decades of military, law enforcement, and civilian training experience. Not to worry though, they are still friendly and will be happy to address any questions or concerns that come up along the way.
- Breakfast! Donuts from our friends at Mister Donut (the only one in the United States!) will be ready and waiting for you along with fresh coffee.
August 5, 2017 – Session 1 8a-4p – Full
August 12, 2017 – Session 2 8a-4p – Full
September 2, 2017 – Session 1 8a-4p
September 9, 2017 – Session 2 8a-4p
September 23, 2017 – Session 1 8a-4p – Full
September 30, 2017 – Session 2 8a-4p – Full
October 21, 2017 – Session 1 8a-4p
October 28, 2017 – Session 2 8a-4p
November 4, 2017 – Session 1 8a-4p
November 11, 2017 – Session 2 8a-4p
December 2, 2017 – Session 1 8a-4p
December 9, 2017 – Session 2 8a-4p
Illinois requires 16 hours of training to qualify for a Concealed Carry License. Session 1 will cover the first 8 hours, which is basic firearm handling, cleaning, and skills. If you have a DD214, NRA Basic Pistol training, or another combination of 8 hours of training credit, you do not need this class. Session 2 is the second 8 hours and covers Illinois law and the qualification shooting.
The training takes place at the store, 3685 East Broadway in Alton.
Session 1 is $75. Session 2 is $75. A $20 per session deposit is required to hold your place.
You will need to make full payment in order to hold your place in the courses. You will need to stop by the shop at 3685 East Broadway and make your payment. If you aren’t able to make to the store to sign up, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and mail a check to hold your place.
Session 1 – Pen, paper, your firearm, and cleaning kit. If you wish to bring a drink or lunch, a refrigerator and microwave are available on site. Please do not bring ammunition to your Session 1 class!
Session 2 – Pen, paper, your firearm, 50-100 rounds of factory loaded ammunition, and concealable holster. If you wish to bring a drink or lunch, a refrigerator and microwave are available on site.What if I need to change dates?
You may change your scheduled class with 48 hour notice. If you fail to notify us that you will not be at the class, your payment will be forfeit. If you choose to reschedule, there will be a 20% additional fee.