Current range status: Now open!
Memberships are available by calling the shop, stopping by or on our web store.
Our range features 8 well lit firing lines with user-controlled target carriers. No waiting for the firing line to shut down to change your targets! Calibers from .17hmr up to .30-06 are allowed with no restriction on your favorite surplus ammo (but leave the tracers and incendiary stuff at home).
Range – $15 per hour per lane, 1 hour minimum (30 minute rates of $7.50 available after the first hour)
Firearm rentals – $5 per firearm or $25 for the entire selection. Piasa Armory ammunition must be purchased for rental firearms!
Piasa Armory Range Rules
- Always keep firearms pointed in a safe direction. Treat all firearms as if they were LOADED!
- KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER until you are ready to fire.
- Keep your firearm unloaded until you are ready to shoot.
- Be sure your firearm is in good working order.
- Be sure to use the correct ammunition in your firearm.
- Dry firing is allowed on the firing line only.
- Keep firearms pointed down range at all times while on the range.
- No drawing from a holster.
- Only one firearm on the bench at a time.
- Do not pass loaded firearms from one booth to another.
- If a jam or other malfunction occurs and you cannot clear the problem, leave the firearm on the shooting bench and ask the Range Safety Officer for help. Do not leave the firing line with a loaded or jammed firearm.
- Report any negligent discharges or damage to equipment immediately.
- If a cease fire is called, unload your firearm with the cylinder open, or slide locked back, and step back from the shooting position.
- Never move forward of the firing line or shooting booths.
- Eye and ear protection is mandatory before entering the range.
- Use only authorized firearms on the range.
- Shotguns may use slugs or buckshot only.
- Do not cross fire at targets on other lanes.
- Smoking, eating, or drinking is prohibited on the range.
- All firearms must be cased and unloaded when entering the store or range (excluding law enforcement).
- No tracer, armor piercing, or incendiary ammunition, is allowed.
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed on the ranges without parent or legal guardian supervision.
- Children must be at least 14 years old to shoot.
- All persons using the firing range must sign a waiver and rental agreement.
- A valid FOID and deposit is required to rent a firearm. The renter must be 21.
- Never use alcohol or drugs before or while shooting.
- Anyone displaying unsafe actions will be warned to correct their behavior, and/or be asked to leave.
- Piasa Armory reserves the right to refuse use of the range or service to any person for any reason.
- No black powder or muzzle loader allowed on any range.