The range is open to the public Sunday 12p-6p, Monday-Saturday 10a-7p. No reservations are required.
The range will close at 5pm on Thursday nights to host our IDPA shooting group. For more information, please see the Events page.
Memberships are available by calling the shop, stopping by or on our web store. Memberships are not required to use the range.
Our range features 8 well lit firing lines with user-controlled target carriers. No waiting for the firing line to shut down to change your targets! Calibers from .17hmr up to .30-06 are allowed with no restriction on your favorite surplus ammo (but leave the tracers and incendiary stuff at home).
Range – Introductory rate of $15 per hour per lane, 1 hour minimum (30 minute rates of $7.50 available after the first hour). Beginning September 1st, range fees will be $15 for the first shooter and $5 for each additional shooter sharing a lane.
Firearm rentals – $5 per firearm or $25 for the entire selection. Piasa Armory ammunition must be purchased for rental firearms!
–Beretta U22 Neos 22lr
–Century International Arms Canik TP9SF Elite 9mm
–Century International Arms WASR-10 (AK-47) 7.62×39
–Citadel 1911 45acp
–CZ-USA P-07 9mm
–FNH-USA PS90 5.7x28mm
–Glock 19 9mm
–Kel-Tec CMR-30 22wmr
–Kel-Tec Sub 2000 9mm
–Piasa Armory EBR-15 (AR-15) 5.56
–Ruger LC9s 9mm
–Ruger SR22 22lr
–SCCY CPX-2 9mm
–Smith & Wesson Model 10 38spl
–Smith & Wesson M&P2.0 9mm
–Smith & Wesson Shield 9mm
–Taurus Raging Bull 44mag
Lockers are available for daily use at no charge. Please bring your own lock. Piasa Armory is not responsible for any items left in lockers, it is up to you to secure your belongings. Any locks left on lockers at the end of the day will be removed and the contents considered abandoned.
Piasa Armory Range Rules
- Always keep firearms pointed in a safe direction. Treat all firearms as if they were LOADED!
- KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER until you are ready to fire.
- Keep your firearm unloaded until you are ready to shoot.
- Be sure your firearm is in good working order.
- Be sure to use the correct ammunition in your firearm.
- Dry firing is allowed on the firing line only.
- Keep firearms pointed down range at all times while on the range.
- No drawing from a holster.
- Only one firearm on the bench at a time.
- Do not pass loaded firearms from one booth to another.
- If a jam or other malfunction occurs and you cannot clear the problem, leave the firearm on the shooting bench and ask the Range Safety Officer for help. Do not leave the firing line with a loaded or jammed firearm.
- Report any negligent discharges or damage to equipment immediately.
- If a cease fire is called, unload your firearm with the cylinder open, or slide locked back, and step back from the shooting position.
- Never move forward of the firing line or shooting booths.
- Eye and ear protection is mandatory before entering the range.
- Use only authorized firearms on the range.
- Shotguns may use slugs or buckshot only.
- Do not cross fire at targets on other lanes.
- Smoking, eating, or drinking is prohibited on the range.
- All firearms must be cased and unloaded when entering the store or range (excluding law enforcement and concealed carry).
- No tracer, armor piercing, or incendiary ammunition, is allowed.
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed on the ranges without parent or legal guardian supervision.
- Children must be at least 8 years old to shoot.
- All persons using the firing range must sign a waiver and rental agreement.
- A valid FOID and deposit is required to rent a firearm. The renter must be 21 for handguns and 18 for long guns.
- Never use alcohol or drugs before or while shooting.
- Anyone displaying unsafe actions will be warned to correct their behavior, and/or be asked to leave.
- Piasa Armory reserves the right to refuse use of the range or service to any person for any reason.
- No black powder or muzzle loader allowed on any range.